Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Psalm 100: 4, 5

Enter his gates with thanksgiving; go into his courts with praise.  Give thanks to him and praise his name.  For the Lord is good.  His unfailing love continues forever, and his faithfulness continues to each generation.

I am giving thanks today.  The Lord is good.  But it's not just because the biopsy results came back negative.  Although that does make me want to do a happy dance and I have thanked him profusely.  The Lord is good because he loves me (us) forever and without fail.  I don't even know that I can begin to comprehend that idea.  I guess the closest understanding I can think of is with my girls.  There are times when I can feel the depth of my love for them to the point I want to burst and I come close to tears.  They are precious beyond measure to me…and that is only a shallow imitation of how God sees us.  Unfathomable.  And for this reason and so many more….I am Thankful.

1 comment:

  1. Praising God with you and giving abundant thanks for your awesome test results. Love you!

    ReplyDelete