Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Psalms 90:12

Teach us to realize the brevity of life, so that we may grow in wisdom. (Psalms 90:12 NLT)

Life is short...so how does that help us grow in wisdom?  Okay..so I've been pondering this for a few minutes...and Bill keeps walking in and talking to me.  This is sorta frustrating because I'm trying to do my thing...and he keeps interupting...but at the same time, I feel like I should listen to him and talk with him about what he needs to talk about...so...life is short -- love the people around you.  I could snap at him because I'm trying to do my devotions...but then I miss the opportunity to show him love by listening to him and talking with him.  Am I wiser when I treasure moments with my family because I know time is fleeting?  I believe I am richer for it...maybe that also makes me wiser.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment